Amul Veggie Stix
|Product Name||Amul Veggie Stix|
|Description||Round long fingers made from potatoes mixed with vegetables.|
|Packing||400g (12 pieces of 35g each)|
|Ingredients||Potatoes (53%), Vegetables (18%) [Peas, Carrot, Sweet corn], Bread Crumbs [Wheat flour, Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Preservative (E-282), Acidity Regulator (E260)], Edible Vegetable Oil (Refined Palmolein Oil), Batter [Wheat Flour, Starch, Maize Flour, Salt, Stabilizer (E-466)], Rice Flakes, Corn Flour, Iodized Salt, Red Chilli Flakes, Dehydrated White Onion Powder, Dehydrated Garlic Powder, Parsley Leaves|
|Manufacturing||Potatoes are processed into VEGGI STIX by peeling, cutting into strips, blanching, drying/ cooling, shredding, and mixing with ingredients, forming, Pre-dusting, Batter application & Bread crumbs with partial frying and freezing the product between –12°C to -18C.|
|Shelf Life||Best before 18 months from packaging when stored frozen at -18°C or below|
|Storage condition||At -18°C or below. DO NOT THAW BEFORE FRYING.|
|Instructions for Use||
METHOD OF PREPARATION
DEEP FRY:1. Pre-heat oil in a kadhai / wok (max. temperature upto 175°C).
2. Take the product form the freezer & fry directly. DO NOT THAW.
3. Seal & keep the remaining product in the freezer.
4. Put the desired quantity gently in the hot oil & deep fry for about 3 minutes until it turns light golden colour.
BAKE (AIR FRYER):1. Preheat the air fryer to 200°C.
2. Bake approx. 4 pieces of Burger Patty for 12-15 minutes, until it turns light golden colour and shake couple of times in between.
3. Reduce cooking time for lesser quantity.
4. Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Available in (Segments/Markets)
|Already available across Gujarat now & will be available at all Amul Ice-cream outlets across India very soon.|