Amul Potato Wedges
|Product Name||Potato Wedges|
|Description||Large and Unpeeled Wedges of best quality potatoes|
|Ingredients||Potatoes (83%), Edible vegetable oil (Refined Palmolien Oil), Seasoning [Starch, Salt, Wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Stabilizers (E1420, E450i, E412, E461), Maize Flour, Milk Solids, Flavorings, Sugar, Spices and Condiments, Flavor Enhancer (E635), Acidity Regulator (E330), Raising Agent (E500ii)]. CONTAINS ADDED FLAVOURS - NATURAL AND NATURE IDENTICAL|
|Manufacturing||Unpeeled Potatoes are processed into Wedges by cutting into wedges, blanching, drying, battering, frying and then freezing the between -12°C to -18C.|
|Shelf Life||Best before 18 months from packaging when stored frozen at -18°C or below|
|Storage condition||At -18°C or below. DO NOT THAW BEFORE FRYING.|
|Instructions for Use||
METHOD OF PREPARATION
DEEP FRY:1. Pre-heat oil in a kadhai / wok (max.temperature upto 175°C).
2. Take the product form the freezer & fry directly. DO NOT THAW.
3. Seal & keep the remaining product in the freezer.
4. Put the desired quantity gently in the hot oil & deep fry for about 3 minutes until it turns light golden colour.
BAKE (AIR FRYER):1. Preheat the air fryer to 200°C.
2. Bake approx. 400 g of Potato Wedges for 12-15 minutes, until it turns light golden colour and shake couple of times in between.
3. Reduce cooking time for lesser quantity.
4. Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Available in (Segments/Markets)
|Already available across Gujarat now & will be available at all Amul Ice-cream outlets across India very soon.|