Amul Hash Brown
|Product Name||Hash Brown|
|Description||Made from shredded pan-fried potatoes in Swiss Rösti style|
|Packing||360g (11 pieces of 33g each)|
|Ingredients||Potatoes, Edible Vegetable Oil, Corn Flour, Iodized Salt, Onion Powder|
|Manufacturing||Potatoes are processed into HASH BROWN by, peeling, cutting into strips, blanching, drying/ cooling, shredding, mixing with ingredients, forming, partial frying and freezing the product between –12°C to -18°C. to -18C.|
|Shelf Life||Best before 18 months from packaging when stored frozen at -18°C or below|
|Storage condition||At -18°C or below. DO NOT THAW BEFORE FRYING.|
|Instructions for Use||
METHOD OF PREPARATION
DEEP FRY:1. In a frying pan, heat oil upto 180°C.
2. Take the product form the freezer & fry directly. DO NOT THAW.
3. Seal & keep the remaining product in the freezer.
4. Put the desired quantity gently in the hot oil & deep fry for about 3 minutes until it furns light golden colour.
BAKE (AIR FRYER):1. Preheat the air fryer to 200°C.
2. Bake approx. 5 pieces of Hash Brown for 12-15 minutes, until it turns light golden colour and shake couple of times in between.
3. Reduce cooking time for lesser quantity.
4. Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Available in (Segments/Markets)
|Already available across Gujarat now & will be available at all Amul Ice-cream outlets across India very soon.|