Amul Cheese Contest MasterChef India
Here's your chance to be the winner of Amul Cheese Master Chef India Contest. The winner gets the opportunity:
- to meet Master Chef judges
- to showcase her/his winning recipe on Master Chef
Please send an email with the text "I WANT TO BE AN AMUL CHEF" to email@example.com. You will receive a registration form from the email id firstname.lastname@example.org to book your Live Cooking Session on Amul's Facebook page and submit below listed information:
- Photograph of the participant
- Name of the vegetarian dish
- Contestant Name, Address and City Name & Phone Number
- Select Date and Time for the live session
Contest Begins: 2nd February 2023
Contest Closes: 22nd February 2023
Terms & Conditions
- The participant can book only 1 slot of 30 minutes from 5th February – 22nd February 2022. Incase multiple slots are booked; the participant will be disqualified.
- GCMMF Ltd. (Amul) shall have the rights of usage of the information shared by the participant in the registration for any communication to the participant.
- GCMMF Ltd. (Amul) will contact the participant to guide them for the live session on Amul's Facebook page.
- The participant will be required to prepare any vegetarian dish using Amul Cheese as a key ingredient LIVE on Amul's Facebook page.
- The participant should explain the methods used while cooking the dish LIVE on Amul's Facebook page and mention about the usage of Amul Cheese and its benefits.
- The participant must have a Facebook account and a Facebook app on their mobile phone to do the LIVE session on Amul's Facebook page.
- GCMMF Ltd. (Amul) will provide a customized descriptor for each participant which will mention their name, dish name, session date and time of the live session. The participant must post the customized descriptor in the live video, along with the hashtags #amul #simplehomemaderecipes #masterchefindia #amulcheesecontest while posting their live session on Amul's Facebook page.
- Post completion of the complete LIVE video, it will be evaluated by the team from MasterChef India.
- The decision of MasterChef India will be final and binding, with regard to any dispute arising out of this, is non-contestable. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- GCMMF Ltd. (Amul) shall be at liberty to use the recipe and photos of dish(s), and photographs, voice, motion pictures of the participants and/ or winners for media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which exists today or will be known anytime in the future, without any consideration to the participant and/ or the winner and the participant/winner agrees that he/she has no objection to the same.
- GCMMF Ltd. (Amul) shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of this activity.
- GCMMF Ltd. (Amul) shall not be liable for any loss, delay, or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation, or otherwise, for any such loss, delay or damage.
- GCMMF Ltd. (Amul) shall not be liable for any loss of correspondence due to incorrect address, or any other information provided by the winner.
- GCMMF Ltd. (Amul) is not responsible for any malfunction/ server error/ technical fault of any kind either at the participant’s end or the Facebook desktop, tablet, or app, which prevents the participant from taking part in the contest.
- All disputes relating to this contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Gujarat only.
- GCMMF reserves the right to change/modify any terms & conditions of the contest without any prior information to the participants. Any decision taken by GCMMF regarding the contest will be final and abiding.
- GCMMF reserves the right to use or replicate all the information and data submitted as a part of Amul Cheese contest in future.