- Hang 1/2 kg curd in a muslin cloth for 10 mins.
- Mash 100 gms paneer till smooth and blend with 1/2 tin Amul Mithai Mate and 1 tsp mango essence.
- Fold in curd and chill till almost frozen.
- Chop any seasonal fruits and place in a large bowl.
- Top with a generous helping of Amul Mithai Mate.
- Halve gulab jamuns and arrange on a plate.
- Top with Amul Mithai Mate and garnish with crushed nuts.
- Add 3 1/2 cups of desiccated coconut to 1 tin of Amul Mithai Mate and cook over a low fire for 5 mins.
- Cool and roll in to small ladoos and coat with some more coconut.
- Blend together 2 ripe mangoes, chopped, 1 cup milk and 1 tin Amul Mithai Mate.
- Add ice and chill for a few minutes before serving.
- Take a vanilla sponge cake and cut into a heart shape.
- Scoop out the center and fill with seasonal fruits.
- Top with Amul Mithai Mate.
- Take 100 gms rice and cook in milk.
- Add 1 tin Amul Mithai Mate and cook for about 7 mins, stirring constantly.
- Remove from fire and garnish with nuts and kesar
- Melt 1 tbsp butter, 4 tbsp cocoa and 50 gms chocolate over gentle heat.
- Mix in 1 tin Amul Mithai Mate.
- Cook till thick.
- Add 4 tbsp chopped walnuts.
- Cool and store in a glass bottle.
- Mash 1/2 kg paneer and add 2 tbsp milk powder and 1 tin Amul Mithai Mate.
- Heat the mixture in a thick bottomed pan, stirring constantly till thick.
- Remove from fire and spread on greased plate.
- Top with silver leaf, cool and cut in to squares.
- Bring 1/2 litre milk to a boil.
- Add 1/2 tin Amul Mithai Mate, 50 gms seviyan and elaichi powder.
- Cook for a few minutes and top with raisins and nuts.
- Blend 1/2 tin Amul Mithai Mate, 3 cups milk, 4 tsp instant coffee and 8-10 ice cubes.
- Serve while still frothy, garnished with chocolate powder.
- Take 6 slices of bread without crusts and deep fry.
- Cut into triangles and dip into 1 tin of Amul Mithai Mate and a little milk.
- Arrange on a plate and top with a drizzle of Amul Mithai Mate, pista and rose petals.
- Mix 1/2 tin Amul Mithai Mate, 2 cups grated coconut, nuts and raisins.
- Blend 1 cup maida, 4 tbsp rice, a pinch of soda bicarbonate and water to make a thin batter.
- Heat 1 tbsp ghee in a frying pan .
- Add 2 tbsp batter and coat the pan. When it browns, add Mithai Mate mixture in the center and roll.
- Repeat to make 15-20 pancakes and serve.
- Soak 2 tbsp gelatin in warm water for 10 mins. and then dissolve in hot water.
- Blend together 200 gms paneer, 250 gms chopped mango, 1 tin Amul Mithai Mate and gelatine.
- Fold in 1/2 cup cream.
- Pour into moulds and decorate with mango slices.
- When set, cut into squares.
- Boil 1/2 litre milk with 1 tin Amul Mithai Mate and cool slightly.
- Add 250 gms crumbled paneer and stir well.
- Pour into bowl, chill and garnish with nuts, raisins and rose petals.
- Grind together 8-10 soaked and peeled almonds, 3-4 elaichi and 2 tsp sanuf. Blend with 1/2 tin Amul Mithai Mate, 1 1/2 liters milk, 5-6 peppercorns, 1 tsp khus essence and crushed ice.
- Serve garnished with rose petals.
- Soak 3 tbsp gelatine in a little orange juice.
- Heat over hot water till dissolved.
- Whip 2 cups cream.
- Add 1 tin Amul Mithai Mate, 3 cups orange juice and gelatine mixture.
- Pour into mould and chill.
- Take 100 gms of rice and cook.
- Then grind slightly.
- Add 3 cups milk, 1 tin Amul Mithai Mate and 1/2 tsp powdered kesar and bring to a boil.
- Cool and serve.
- Melt 1 small bar of white chocolate with 1 tin Amul Mithai Mate, 2 tsp vanilla essence and a pinch of salt over a low fire.
- Remove from fire, stir in 1 cup cherries, spread on foil lined pan.
- Cut into squares when cool.