Amul Unsalted Butter
|Product Name||Amul Unsalted Butter|
|Description||Amul Unsalted Butter (Made of pure milk fat)|
|Packing||100g & 500g|
|Composition||Milk Fat Min : 80%
Moisture Mix : 16%
Curd, Max : 1%
|Shelf Life||Best before 6 months from packaging when stored refrigerated at 0°C or below|
|Storage condition||At 0°C or below|
- Unsalted Butter is made from fresh cream and nothing else.
- It is Amul Butter in its purest form, and doesn’t contain any salt at all.
- With lower moisture content than most other butters, it is an essential cooking and baking ingredient making it especially helpful when making pastries and puddings
- 100% Natural !
- Surety of brand Amul.
- Mainly used for making dishes where presence of salt is not desirable
- Used as Ingredient in Biscuits, Cakes, Breads, Ice Cream
- For making Ghee at home (mainly in South India)
- As topping in Dal Makhani etc.
- As spread over Parantha or Rotis
Available in (Segments/Markets)
Amul Butter is available in all cities of South India as well as in other Metros in Modern Format Stores