|Product Name||Amul Shrikhand|
Shrikhand is a semi soft, sweetish sour, whole milk product prepared from lactic fermented curd. The curd (dahi) is partially strained through a cloth to remove the whey and thus produce a solid mass called chakka (the basic ingredient for Shrikhand). This chakka is mixed with the required amount of sugar, etc., to yield Shrikhand.
|Packing||100g, 200g, 500g, 1 Kg, 10 Kg, 20 Kg|
|Flavours||Elaichi, Kesar, Mango, Badam Pista, Amrakhand, Rajbhog, Butter Scotch, Strawberry, Pineapple|
|Shelf Life||6 months when stored at 0° C|
- Prepared from fresh curd, cream, Sugar and pasteurised which gives Amul Shrikhand Smooth, Tastier, Richer and uniform in texture.
- Loose Shrikhand which is manufactured and marketed by Mithaiwalas / Halwai, who practically does not care for quality assurance and does not maintain hygienic standards; while Amul Shrikhand is made with the highest standard of quality and hygiene and is available at most reasonable price.
- Tastier, Richer, Better Shrikhand, made out of quality ingredients.
- Pasteurised before packing to ensure freedom from disease causing bacteria.
- Hygienic, fully automated production process giving Shrikhand that is untouched by human hand.
- Highest standard of quality and hygiene ensured at the most state of the art plant at Sugam Dairy, Baroda & Sabar Dairy, Himatnagar.
- Amul Shrikhand is available in convenient to use cups as it is packed in four consumer pack-sizes. Consumer has freedom to choose from four pack-sizes while on tour or on picnic or any time at home to serve the guests on special occasions.
- Consistent quality provided with assurance of Amul brand name.
Made without addition of any artificial flavour or synthetic colour or any other chemical preservatives.
Gujarati and Maharashtrian people love Shrikhand as a part of their regular as well as festive meal along with Roti / Puri. Rest of the Indians prefer Shrikhand for the change of taste purpose or as sweet dessert.
Available in (Segments/Markets)
All Major retail outlets in Gujarat & Maharashtra as well as in all Amul Preferred Outlets besides All Modern Format stores in rest of the states.
Also available in all Gulf countries, USA, Singapore, Australia, NZ & Kenya.