|Product Name||Amul Processed Cheese|
|Description||Amul Pasteurised Processed Cheddar Cheese is made from Cheese, Sodium Citrate, Common Salt, Citric Acid, permitted natural colour - Annatto. Emulsifier and Class II preservatives. It is made from graded cow/buffalo milk using microbial rennet. The product meets BIS specification No.IS:2785.|
|Packing||Cheese Block( 200g,500g,1 kg)
Cheese Tins (400g, EOE)
Cheese Slices (100g,200g,400g,750g), Amul A+ Cheese Slices 200g
Cheese Chiplets (200g, 500g and 1 kg)
Moisture 45% (approx)
Added salt 2.5%
9 Months for Cheese Tins and Cheese Chiplets and 6 Months for Cheese Blocks and Cheese Slices
Refrigerated at 4°C or below. Do not deep freeze.
- Wholesome cheese.
- Good source of Calcium and milk Proteins.
- It is a popular cheese for snacking on its own as chiplets and slices.
- It adds flavor in melted dishes such as soup and sauce recipes.
- A few dishes which use processed cheese are mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, casseroles etc.
- Cheese tastes superb between toasted wheat breads along with cucumber and tomato slices.
- Processed cheese can be added to omelettes, pizza, souffles, au gratins, fondues etc.
- The cheese balls are also popular application.
- The Cheese makes a delightful pairing with fruits such as apples, pears and melons.
Available in (Segments/Markets)
In Top Outlets/APOs/MFS across major cities and towns in India and few other countries such as USA, Singapore, UAE, Hong Kong, New Zealand, Bangladesh and Myanmar.