|Product Name||Amul Mithai Mate|
|Description||Sweetened Condensed Milk|
|Packing||200 g and 400 g Tin: For Household consumption
2.5 Kg Tin and 7.5 Kg Tin: Bakery and Institutions
|Composition||Total Milk Solid : Min 31% ,Milk FAT : Min 9% ,SNF : Min 22%,
Sucrose : Min 40%,Titrable Acidity : Max 0.35
|Shelf Life||400 g Tin : Best before 12 months from packaging when stored in a cool and dry place
7.5kgTin : Best before 6 months from packaging when stored in a cool and dry place
280 kg Barrel : Best before 3 months from packaging when stored in a cool and dry place
|Storage condition||cool and dry palce|
- Amul Mithai Mate is much more creamier than competitors available in market
- Made of Pure Milk FAT
- Avaiable in very convenient easy to open pack
- Can be made several milk based desert in minutes
- Can be used to prepare: Gajar ka Halwa, Kheer, Narial ke laddoo, Rasmalai, Icecream, Chocolate, Baked Products, Pies, Sauces, Cakes, Candies,, Toppings and Caramel etc.,
- As a ready health food, in relief works, in case of flood, earth quake or any natural calamity.
- As a health food in mid day meal system for feeding of the school children.
- For whitening coffee and tea directly.
Available in (Segments/Markets)
Amul Mithai Mate is available in India as well as other countries like UAE / Bahrain / Shi Lanka / USA / Singapore / Qatar
Also Amul MIthai Mate 400 g Tin is available in segments like Kirana Store / Modern Format store / Amul Parlors / Hotel & Restaurant segment / Bakery etc