|Product Name||Amul Gouda Cheese|
|Description||Amul Gouda Cheese is a mildly ripened cheese of Dutch variety named after its place of origin in Netherlands. It is a yellow cheese made from cow's milk. Amul Gouda Cheese is renowned for its typical delicate mild fruity flavour and sweet taste.|
Amul Gouda Cheese is available in a 250 g pack for the consumer and a large wheel of 1 Kg for the institutional segments.
Fat (On dry matter) 46%
6 Months from date of packaging
At all levels this product is to be stored at ordinary refrigeration temperature i.e. 4° Centigrade to 8° Centigrade. This is the same temperature at which Amul Butter is stored.
- Nutrient dense food relative to its energy content;
- significant source of easily digestible high quality protein among dairy products;
- Rich source of calcium;
- Rich in conjugated linoleic acid(CLA) and sphingolipids which help reduce the risk of cancer and heart disease;
- Also rich source of Vitamin A, D, E, K and water soluble vitamins;
- anti-cariogenic (protects against tooth decay);
- low in lactose (milk sugar) content which makes itself suitable for lactose intolerant people.
Gouda cheese is used both as table and dessert cheese.
Enjoy Gouda cheese:
- Remove the top thin shrink wrapped film.
- Cut in four pieces.
- Peel off the orange rind of pieces.
- Cut into thin slices.
Enjoy the slices as such or it is best relished with fruit and wine, sandwiches, desserts, dark bread and salad.
Available in (Segments/Markets)
Top Gourmet stores/APOs/MFS in Major Metros and Mini Metros